Institutions are organisations that are credited for their involvement with the Motus project as a lead, partner, or funder.
- 2.Below the table of collaborators there is a table with the header 'Affiliated Institutions'. This is usually empty for new projects.
- 3.Use the dropdown menu below the table to select the institution you wish to add.
- 4.Select one or more 'institution type'.
- 5.Click on 'Affiliate this institution with this project' to add it to the table.
If you can't find the institution in the dropdown, click the 'Add institution to the list' button on the right.
- 2.Below the table of collaborators there is a table with the header 'Affiliated Institutions'.
- 3.In the second column of the table, click the red 'X' in the row that you want to delete.