Collaborators are the glue that keeps Motus together. They are the researchers, landowners, and stakeholders that need to access the project's data.
- 2.Below the table of collaborators, use the input field under Add new collaborators to search for the collaborator's name, username or email.
- 3.In the search results, click on the name of the collaborator you wish to add to your project.
Searching for collaborators by first name may not turn up any results.
- Find the use you wish to remove in the collaborators table and then use the select options to modify their permissions. Permissions have three tiers -- 'update' (view and edit), 'read' (view only), and 'none' -- and include the following categories:
- Project: Anything related to project metadata (description, billing contact, etc.) and collaborator/citation management.
- Tags: tag deployment metadata.
- Stations: anything relating to station management including station deployment and landowner information.
Default permissions for a new collaborator is 'update' for all four categories.
- 2.Find the use you wish to remove in the collaborators table and then click on theicon located a the end of the row.