A Motus project contains all the transmitters and stations used for your studies. It helps you organise your projects metadata and access permissions.
- Principal Investigator: usually the lead researcher. This account type is required if you will be creating your own project within Motus. Your account will need to be approved by an administrator if you select this type.
- 1.Log in to Motus.
- 3.Click on the name of the researcher under Project contact to find their contact information. Keep in mind you must be logged in to see this informaton.
- 4.Clicking on any name under the project will also provide you with the contact information for that individual, should you need it.
- 3.Fill in the form as best as possible. A description of the fields is below:
- Project name: the full name of the project. Please keep this tidy yet descriptive.
- Short name: this is a sort of 'code' name that is prefixed to tag detections in data sumary plots.
- Short description: a brief description of the project, to be visible in project overviews.
- Description: a detailed description of the project which will be visible in the projects public profile.
- 4.Click on Save to finish creating the project.
Now that you've created a project, you can now move on to manage your stations or manage your tags!